Sunday, February 24, 2008

The original 3

Wow!!! So I have been mocking my wife for who knows how long because she is a blog addict, well now I have not only embraced her blogging way of life, but I am taking it one step beyond that. I am actually blogging??? We will see if I can keep this up, and for how long, but what the hell, I can justify these actions and still feel secure in my manhood because it is now my "journal". I thought I would show one of my prints from years ago when people still shot film SLR's and actually printed pictures in a dark room. I will probably share a few more of these, but I don't like the amount of detail lost in the scan.
The picture of course is; Monica (the love of my life), Bear (the most hyper & stubborn Lab in existence) and me!!! I took this picture on a day we were going out to shoot some more pictures for my photo class, must have been 4 0r 5 years ago! Freaking crazy.

5 comments:

Monica said...

I will be your first comment on your first blog post...cool! Eventhough you never comment on my blog...how rude! I will give you the benefit of the doubt though...maybe your just too busy...maybe your just too cool...i don't know! Well, I love that you are entering the blogging world with me. I will just have to keep up with you now! Your the best...love you!

Salty Incisor said...

Oh man I love your title page. Ahh! stop peeling the onion and making me cry (from laughing).

Breadman said...

How am I going to break it to my kids that you are now Uncle Va-John-A?

B.P. said...

Holy Crap! I'm telling mom :-)

Glad to see you cracked. Having a blog really is pretty fun & in no way detracts from the manhood. . . At least I hope not.

spenceandcass said...

John! I LOVE the "Va-JOHN-a Monologues" thing. Hilarious! In case you are wondering who I am...This is Natalie's sister, Cassie. And yes, I am addicted to blogging too. Isn't it great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online