Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Late Night


So I got talking with my brother about the difficulties of taking pictures at night so again here is a scanned photo that I had done 4 or so years ago for a class. Printed in a dark room, this print did the best out of all the other ones I had done during this class.....
Ok people, I have taken a lot of heat for the name of my blog, but I am standing by it, I thought it was funny, and to tell you the truth, one of the main reasons why I created this blog in the first place.
As for life in the fast lane, I have come to the realization that I have 3 months to get into shape before the summer, is anyone willing to wager whether or not I can drop the chubby to get freaking buff!!!! I would bet against it.... We will see what happens, the motivation only comes once a week with Biggest loser, and I have yet to watch it tonight!!!!!! And to tell you the truth it just seems too hard.... No hilarious stories this post, but I am sure I will do something stupid or embarrassing to entertain the masses soon.......
Late

4 comments:

B.P. said...

Like the pic, this is exactly what I was talking about . . . I need your help!!

BTW - maybe you should consider the Va-John-a MANologues . . . get it?

B.P. said...

Another BTW . . . I too am looking to get in shape for the summer. Wanna make a wager?

Salty Incisor said...

You posted! I thought maybe you were done. Yes I like the photo. About being the biggest loser...its hard to be and not to be... Food and drink are the drug of choice here, dontcha think??? Good luck with getting really buff. 3 mos is enough time! Go for it!!

spenceandcass said...

You are not chubby

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online