Thursday, May 22, 2008

Horse Sh@@@T


What the Frick!!!

So just for fun, you all have done it, I though I would google myself just to see what comes up. I was a little anxious just to see if my blog would show up on the first page of google, and if it did, how cool would that be.............. Right????
Well, to my dismay what was the first listing on google from a John Plyer search?????? My wife's Freaking Blog......... Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What the hell is going on?????
So obviously the name of this post is what slipped out of my mouth when I saw who was first in line from the google search. What else was ahead of my blogs listing? John Plyer from Bristol England obituary!!! Which was really crazy for me to see because I spent 2 years of my life in Bristol (or around Bristol). As well as some other sites about John Plyer's grocery stores in Arkansas or what ever they are.
Anyway, I am censoring myself so you will not have to read the profanities that came out of my mouth when this all went down. I just can't believe my wife's blog came up first on a google search of my name!!!!! It's just not right!!!

9 comments:

Adams Family said...

Dude you make me laugh. I am blogging again and everyday if i can from now on. Will write more soon. Keep up the censored swearing, it makes me laugh. Later Bro.

S

Adams Family said...

My family blog Check it sometime


http://teamstranded.blogspot.com/

Salty Incisor said...

well that is cool about JP in Bristol. Its a good name..my JP almost had it! I never knew about the grocery stores. I like your photo It looks like photo booth from you Mac. Don't you just love it more than any computer you've ever had.

spenceandcass said...

I have never googled myself! I didn't know you could do that. I'll have to try it and see what comes up.

spenceandcass said...

YIKES!!!!! BAD IDEA!

B.P. said...

So, I Googled myself. Came up with a LinkedIn profile I never used. I would almost rather it be my wife's blog.

The good news, no convictions or bad things . . . right? Or is there something we don't know about?

Adams Family said...

Thanks for the commment bro. You always were a class act. We are planning on moving to the ogden-ish area sometime this year. We have been looking for houses to rent in the area and have seen some great deals. Plus I will have a friends to hang with again. The slopes of Utah are calling me.

s

spenceandcass said...

HEY VA-JOHN-A ......... you wanna build me a garden box? I could use a crafty guy like you around my house. My husband would love you for getting me off his back to do handy work.

Adams Family said...

how are you bro? blog a bit when you can. Always good to hear from you.

s

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online