Monday, May 19, 2008

I must have nodded off!?!?!?!






I have discovered that all is fair in Love, War, and Blog Posting.  It has been difficult however, to have these lessons thrust upon me by my own wife.  On more than one occasion she has plagiarized my pictures and used them in a post, what is a man supposed to do with that???  If you can't tell by this post, it is late, I am tired, and maybe even a little punch drunk, what ever that means?  My excuse for not posting was the lack of a real computer in the house.  I hated using the laptop, but I do not have that a my fall back.  Now all I can use is I don't know how to use this newfangle space machine!!!!  

Just had to throw in a pic of the boy showing how daring he is.  It only took him one minute to get down off this cliff and into the raging river below.  It was all I could do to keep the woman at bay and allow the boy to learn what it means to be a man...


And for just fun, and maybe a possible block of a picture that may have been " Borrowed" by some one who will remain nameless (Love you babe).  Pictures like this always catch my eye, and I like to see the detail.  Let me know what you think!!!!!  I will try and not take such a break but i can not make any promises!

5 comments:

Johnny P said...

You make me laugh so hard! I wish I could write like you...your awesome...hope E gets this talent of yours. Hey, and about all the plagiarism mumbo jumbo...maybe you need to get your own camera bucko! All is fair game...don't we share everything?! Love you babe!

Johnny P said...

Oh sorry! I was logged onto your account...this is me, your wife...remember me!

Salty Incisor said...

ok so now you are going to have to post again if you see Mons little American Idol clip...I demand a rebuttle! But I really did like this post...I think it is my favorite so far. So keep it coming! Don't you just love the smooth feel of the keyboard...Once you've had IMAC you can never go back!

spenceandcass said...

VA-JOHN-A! SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN! Please keep up with the blogging will ya!

B.P. said...

So, you are alive! Don't worry about the iMac. Easy as pie! Just don't get caught up in all the cool toys it comes with right away.

I have yet to try video chatting since we got ours. We should all schedule a time (you, Tash & us) and try it out.

I wish I had the photo taking ability. I need someone to tell me the consequences when I turn that dial and also where to set things to get a desired outcome. I guess I should have paid more attention to Mr. Datson.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online